FROZEN 2 SOUNDTRACK TEASED BEFORE MUCH ANTICIPATED RELEASE. SOUNDTRACK AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER.
It’s been 6 years since Olaf and his posse sang and danced their way into our hearts with ‘Frozen.’ By teasing the Frozen 2 soundtrack to the world, Walt Disney Animation Studios’ saw it fit to gift the world with its highly awaited sequel “Frozen 2” (stylized Frozen II).
The movie releases on 22.11.2019 (November 22nd) and marks the return of Idina Menzel as Elsa, Kristen Bell as Anna, Jonathan Groff as Kristoff, Josh Cad as Olaf and Santino Fontana as Hans.
New cast members in the likes of Evan Rachel Wood and Sterling K. Brown have also lent their voice-over talents for this ambitious project.
Social Media Reaction to Frozen 2 Soundtrack Release.
Jennifer Lee, co-director, says “The music is fun but emotional, personal yet powerful, intimate but also epic. Kristen, Bobby and Christophe have definitely outdone themselves and taken the music to brave new heights.”
“It’s done. Can I just say something outrageous? I’m not even sure if I’m allowed to say this, but can I just say I think the songs are even better in this movie. ”Josh Gad in an interview with Cinema Blend.
Now, before delving further, do check out the “Frozen 2 Official Trailer Breakdown”:
TEASER MUSIC RELEASED BY DISNEY:
- INTO THE UNKNOWN performed by Idina Menzel feat. AURORA
Into The Unknown makes you nostalgic of the magic of ‘Let It Go’ and yet promises new beginnings and a sense of adventure. The song is reprised by the famous Brendon Urie from Panic! at the Disco (check out his work with Taylor Swift on her single ‘ME!’ for her album ‘Lover’) for the end credits.
As of yet, it is the only soundtrack from Frozen 2 which has been teased by Disney and the world patiently awaits the release of its complete track list.
Frozen 2 Original Soundtrack Track-list:
2. “All Is Found” performed by Evan Rachel Wood,
3. “Some Things Never Change” performed by Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Josh Gad and Jonathan Groff.
4. “When I am Older” performed by Josh Gad.
5. “Reindeer(s) Are Better Than People” performed by Jonathan Groff.
6. “Lost In The Woods” performed by Jonathan Groff.
7. “Show Yourself” performed by Idina Menzel and Evan Rachel Wood
8. “The Next Right Thing” performed by Kristen Bell.