Ever wondered why some products are packaged in square plastic containers and some in round? How to know which one is better suited for your needs? Learn how a plastic jar manufacturer distinguishes between the various HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) plastic jar shapes for its varying requirements.
While there exist numerous types of plastic jerry cans in all shapes, it is important to know which jar shape would suit which products. Most of the industrial plastic products especially HDPE jars are based off on a square or round base. Read on to know why.
1. SQUARE PLASTIC JARS
The square jars are used extensively in numerous industries like cosmetics, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, etc. and across all product lines. They are used extensively and the plastic product industry in India is booming due to it.
VARIOUS APPLICATIONS OF SQUARE PLASTIC JARS
Square HDPE jars come in handy when product needs to be transported from one location to other. They can be easily packed and they waste minimal packing space as opposed to their round based counterparts. Square jars are engaged for packaging –
Prescription drugs and tablets:
Health Supplements like whey protein:
Liquid products like juice:
WHY TO OPT FOR SQUARE PLASTIC JARS?
Fluids like milk and juice require constant refrigeration to prevent spoilage, so the plastic jar manufacturers and shippers want to maximize the use of refrigerated space. The square containers help them do just that.
- A square jar can help your product stand out amongst the round ones at a grocery shelf,
- Easier to pack into boxes for shipping,
- Square jars require less space in a refrigerator/cooler and transport boxes,
- Square juice bottles are often more aesthetically pleasing on the shelf as they’re easier to stack than their round counterparts.
- Consumers instantly recognize brands which using square plastic jars.
ROUND PLASTIC JARS
Fluids which don’t require consistent refrigeration can be stored and transported in round plastic jars and so they are often chosen as the preferred design for design of industrial plastic products.
One can observe round industrial plastic jars be used for anything – from storing pharmaceuticals drugs and chemicals to everyday food items like ghee, oil, etc.
VARIOUS APPLICATIONS OF ROUND PLASTIC JARS
Round HDPE jars are the most commonly used packaging jars of all. Highly portable, more durable than their square based counter-parts and takes up less space as well.
These round plastic jars are engaged for packaging –
Pharmaceutical drugs/protein powder:
WHY TO OPT FOR ROUND PLASTIC JARS?
- Round packaging jars are the traditional choice for many industrial plastic products companies and HDPE jar manufacturers.
- Round jars are more comfortable as far as user experience goes.
- Round plastic jars are highly portable and feature a slender design for on-the-go use.
Tags: #industrialplasticproducts #cosmeticjarswholesale #plasticjarmanufacturer #hdpejars #plasticproductsindia #plasticcompany #monoindustries #plasticjarshapes